After an unsuccessful attempt to set up a veggie patch few months ago in our back garden, I was willing to make it right. Then I came across Raphael’s details and I said to myself; here we go, he is the one I need to call to set a proper veggie patch following permaculture principles.
After a quick chat, we finally met and put up a plan together.
- Bring the water from the house to the kerb, passing the line underneath the footpath.
- Build up the timber frame by up-cycling jarrah from the neighbourhood (I will use sienna sleepers for our next veggie patch).
- Dig the hole, 30 cm deep.
- Bring most of the elements to fill in: palm tree, horse manure, food scraps and lawn clippers. All of them being free as heading to waste.
- Bring and share all his experience to put everything together following permaculture principles.
- Add my own compost, and some ground coffee offered kindly by our neighbour Jeremy, another gardener enthusiast, thanks buddy.
- Set the dripping line and plant a variety of seeds in the following couple of weeks.
For more information, please contact Damien:
0413 528 628 - email@example.com
Alternatively contact Raphael:
0405 128 762 – Raphael.firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment